Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TST #78

Hi Stampin Friends,  I decided to get into the Halloween Spirit for this weeks sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I just had to try out some of the new DSP & Framelits from the Holiday Catalog.  Stop on by and give it a try this week.  Hope to see you there.  Thanks for stopping by for a look.

Recipe
Stamp - Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink - Stazon Black, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, More Mustard
Accessories - Framelits Window Frame Collection, More Mustard Brads, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Snail, Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that DSP! like how you turned the window die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! What an adorable image! I rarely do Halloween cards, but this is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that image is so sweet, in fact I love that whole stamp set:)Great job with the sketch and i really like how you added the brads to the die cut

    ReplyDelete