Thursday, September 22, 2011

Twins 1st Birthday Card



Hello Friends.  Can't believe it has been almost a week since I last posted.  Time sure fly's by.  This weeks card is the card I made for the twins 1st Birthday.  I figured since their bedroom theme was Winnie the Pooh I would carry on the theme and not to mention that my daughter and I are big Pooh fans.  Thank you for stopping by hope you enjoy the card.
Recipe
Stamps: Swirls & Curls Verses, Plant Hope, Non Stampin Up Stamps
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, More Mustard, Old Olive, Stazon Black
Markers: Perfect Plum, Westeria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry, Blush Blossom, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Real Red, Non Stampin Up Marker
Accessories: 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals, Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment